AMLO spoof! AMLO spoof!

HAHA funny!!!

This was so funny man, but next time in english because no one will understand it!

Gringosputos responds:

Ok man, thanks for the advice.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

That was funny as hell but...

As many of you people don't know, Jerry Jackson is fictional and probably tan alter-ego of David Firth (the creator of salad fingers), who by the way has Jerry Jackson as his second favorite artist. And appareantly Jerry Jackson has 14 years. Just to let you know, good flash by the way loved it!!!

Link's Quest For Ass Link's Quest For Ass

That was amazing!

One of the best Zelda flashes ever!

Master Drags Master Drags

meh

it REALLY needs a good help... the game is funny but it whould be waaaay better if the track where very much longer, if you had sounds and if you could crash into your opponent.
It wouldn't be bad idea if you had some weapons and shot to your adversare to blow it before he arrives to the goal. Well, that's all. Good game by the way.
Oh! and please improve the vehicles, they look very crappy.

Assassinate Oprah Assassinate Oprah

huh?

Every one has a hidden talent... But I recomend you to hide your's!
Oh sorry.. You don't have any talent, because you are the worse flash animator on all NewGrounds, you suck, stop making flash movies, the only things that they do are:
1- Waste space
2- Waste time
3- Make that someone whant's to kill himself
4- Make me review them for the sake of everyone because IF I don't give them bad reviews, no one should know that there are shits like yours.

You should thanks everyone that gives bad reviews for this, because it helps people to don't view freaknig fucking crappy and scary looking flashs.

Death to bin Laden Death to bin Laden

A bit good...

Well, all the ways to kill him are stupids, but I just loved the Nuke end! It's tje best flash you have maked, beacuse I always do bad reviews to you're flashs... I think you can do better, try! YOU CAN DO IT!