Master Drags Master Drags

meh

it REALLY needs a good help... the game is funny but it whould be waaaay better if the track where very much longer, if you had sounds and if you could crash into your opponent.
It wouldn't be bad idea if you had some weapons and shot to your adversare to blow it before he arrives to the goal. Well, that's all. Good game by the way.
Oh! and please improve the vehicles, they look very crappy.

Assassinate Oprah Assassinate Oprah

huh?

Every one has a hidden talent... But I recomend you to hide your's!
Oh sorry.. You don't have any talent, because you are the worse flash animator on all NewGrounds, you suck, stop making flash movies, the only things that they do are:
1- Waste space
2- Waste time
3- Make that someone whant's to kill himself
4- Make me review them for the sake of everyone because IF I don't give them bad reviews, no one should know that there are shits like yours.

You should thanks everyone that gives bad reviews for this, because it helps people to don't view freaknig fucking crappy and scary looking flashs.

Death to bin Laden Death to bin Laden

A bit good...

Well, all the ways to kill him are stupids, but I just loved the Nuke end! It's tje best flash you have maked, beacuse I always do bad reviews to you're flashs... I think you can do better, try! YOU CAN DO IT!

Adventures of Butt v0.1 Adventures of Butt v0.1

I don't understand...

You control a flying ass that shoot's shit... you -for some reason- have to destroy creepy birds... you have to kill a cloud and the Background music is someone suposely singing lalalala with a voice of shit a lots of times... IF YOU HAVE VIEWED A COMMERCIAL THAT SELLS A GAME OF A BUTT SAYING THIS, YOU SHOULD BUY IT!? I guess not... this game sucks, this game sucked and this game will ever suck... Please dude, don't release the final version of this game... please.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

WOW!!!!!!

YOU'RE THE KING MAN! This thing is wonderful!!!!! I recommend this to everyone!